Traditional Riad with good rooftop garden area. Location ten minutes walk from the main souk which is a bonus as 1) it was quieter and 2) a taxi can take you to the door.
Greetings and checking in were friendly and traditional. Room was clean with the biggest baths you could ever need unless you were keeping dolphins.
Pierre and team looked after us very well with good reaervations off site. Make sure you do the cookery class. The local shops were well hidden and pierre appeared to lnow everyone in town. As to Fulya the chef. Great fun. Just go easy on the wine. Pierre is french.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech