My wife and I stayed here for three days at the beginning of March. When we were looking online and planning our trip, all of the hundreds of options for riads and hotels started looking the same and we had the hardest time finally making a decision. We are so happy that we decided to stay here. The hotel is beautiful and clean and elegantly authentic. The food we had at the restaurant was the best food we had in all of Morocco on our week long trip. My wife and I would suggest to anyone going to Morocco that they stay at this hotel for at least two nights and take advantage of the GM Pierre's vast knowledge and love of Marrakech and Morocco. In hindsight I wish I had contacted Pierre at the hotel before our trip and gotten ideas on how best to plan the rest of our trip (doing that beforehand is the best advice I could give to anyone going). If you do decide to stay here make sure that you spend the extra bit of money to take advantage of the hammam and the cooking class with the market tour. Overall staying here was a great experience and our favorite part of our trip to Morocco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech