Lovely place to stay and good location, close to the souks but also far enough away to feel you have escaped! Stay starts with a meeting from Pierre who is very attentive and welcoming throughout stay. Breakfasts were delicious and lovely way to start the morning on the roof terrace. Yes there are some bees, but the honey is so delicious I'd probably want to take it back too if i was a bee! Easily dealt with by covering the honey (I'd do that in England too). Roof terrace looks on to old palace walls where you can watch the storks soaring overhead. It's a little noisy from the streets, but I'm not sure I'd expect anything different and it's quite charming if anything. Slept very well. Great cooking course with the Riad's dada and eating the food afterwards was lots of fun, would definitely recommend to friends to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Escapio, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech