We stayed in Dar Les Cigognes for 3 nights. Despite being fairly well travelled, I must say that Marrakech is the most overwhelming place I've been to, and sometimes not in a good way! You find you get scammed a lot and we were glad to take a day trip out to the Altas mountains to get away from it all. The hotel was a tranquil little island in the middle of the city. Small, but pretty. Relaxed atmosphere with friendly staff. We also did the market tour and cooking course which I think was a bit pricey. The spa is also very overpriced. Despite this, I would still recommend to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Escapio, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech