We have just returned from 4 nights at the Dar les Cigognes. It is a lovely quiet Riad in a very good location in the old town, within easy walking distance of the big square and other attractions in the Medina. We had a standard room which was fairly small but very comfortable and great shower pressure in the lovely bathroom with really good shampoo etc. Nice touches like fruit bowl on arrival, large bottle of water each day, tea in afternoons, beds turned down in the evening and a little box of biscuits on departure. Superb staff for whom nothing was too much trouble. They let us use another room on our departure day as our flight was not until 5:00 pm. Breakfasts on the roof garden, watching the storks build their nest opposite, were wonderful and a filling start to the day. We ate our first evening meal in the riad - it was OK but quite expensive and there are many more interesting restaurants to discover. I thought the hotel airport taxi was over priced at €25 each way. (An ordinary taxi would cost about €10 max.) However if you don't know where to go it may be a good idea to pay the extra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech