So I've just got back from five days in stunning Marrakech. The place was wonderful, the people friendly and the sun fantastic. But you know what? The thing that made the holiday for me was the Dar les Cigognes and in particular it's brilliant staff.
Quite simply, they cannot do enough for you - nothing is too much for them - and the result is that the riad becomes a haven in the hustle and bustle of the Medina.
True, the building is beautiful and is really well looked after, the location is great (close to museums, souks and Jemaa el Fna) and the roof terrace is lovely. But if you go for only one reason, go to be pampered by one of the best groups of staff you will find anywhere.
I'm going back for sure! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech