Serene, exquisite 16th-century riad tucked just on the side of the Badi Palais, taking its name from the Cigognes (storks) which nest on the ramparts of the palace. You could not hope for a better situated (the walk from the riad to the central square ensures a brief but pleasant daily wander down one of the central market streets), more gracious (Pierre is kind and informative and the staff are lovely - if you leave your room for more than five minutes you will find it magically cleaned and a delicious apricot biscuit laid out for you) or more beautiful (the rose-blooming roof terrrace is simply perfect) place to stay in Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Splendia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech