My wife and I spent her 40th birthday in Morocco and we stayed in Marrakech for four nights. Excellent time. We were met at the airport by their driver and smoothly delivered to the front door. Pierre, the General Manager, greeted us as we entered with mint tea and cookies, and explained the riad and medina. Pierre provided a comprehensive list of places to eat, shop and visit (this list proved to be extremely helpful).
We did a cooking class that was a great time, including going to the market to meet the vendors they use. During the walk through the market we learned a lot of the history of Marrakech.
We had a hammam treatment and massage in the Riad that were delightful. The spa area was very clean and used great local products (which were also included in the bathrooms).
Highly recommend this tranquil and charming Riad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Escapio, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech