My boyfriend and I spent 6 magical nights ad Dar Les Cigognes in February to celebrate my 50th birthday. From the moment we entered the Riad -- where we were met with the soothing sounds of a gurggling rose petal covered fountain and offered morrocan tea by the utterly charming concierge Pierre -- to the moment we left -- sent off to the airport with a delicious box of homemade sweets and cookies -- our stay was utterly magical. In fact, we were only supposed to stay for four nights, but we were having such an amazing time we stayed two nights longer. The service was absolutely impeccable; even though there were of course other guests, everyone -- and particularly Pierre -- made us feel as though we were the only ones there. The riad itself is gorgeous and exotic. Our room was lovely, big and quiet. The food? Outstanding. And I had the pleasure of spending a morning with Pierre at the markets and then coming back for a cooking lesson with the Riad's dada, learning to make some of her specialities. A fantastic way to spend the day. Pierre's restaurant recommendations were perfect, and I also especially appreciated the information the hotel provided about Marrakech; exquisite details on what to see, where to eat, where to shop, etc. I cannot say enough about it; I still dream about the Riad. I hope to return one day because it was seriously one of the best hotel/vacation experiences I have had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, Escapio, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech