Unobtrusive, the doorway leads into the most beautiful and traditional riad. With a warm welcome by the staff and Pierre the manager, we were made to feel very at home. The quality of the food and the attentive service was excellent. However, it is the informed, engaging and humorous Pierre who ensured that not only was our stay relaxing, but maximised the opportunity to see the sights! In particular, we availed ourselves of the cookery course and the associated tour of the market and neighbourhood. This was superb.
We are planning to return as soon as possible - an excellent place to recharge between the frenetic forays into Marrakech!!!
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Splendia, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Escapio, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.