Stepping into the Dar Les Cigognes is like walking into a calm and cool oasis - at least I relaxed immediately when entering from the hustle and bustle of the medina. Have stayed at several riads but this is my favourite - beautifully designed and still very functional. Especially of note are the many "escape retreats" within the hotel (and not just the lovely rooms) like the library with the fireplace and the spa - and best of all, the roof top terrace where once can see the stocks nesting on the palace opposite the hotel amongst lush plants and a nice breeze!. Service was impeccable - and the food lovely - am very partial to their homemade yoghurt! And loved the art dotted around the hotel - especially in the hall ways (and in the rooms - at least what I got to see) - straight out of 1001 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Escapio, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech