If you are looking for a luxurious Riad with wonderful, friendly, personal service this is it. Pierre is brilliantly organised, a font of knowledge of where to go, what to see and where to eat or drink and nothing is too much trouble for him or the rest of the staff. I had booked a 5 night stay as a birthday present for my wife with the idea that she might particularly like to experience the cookery class. In the end I joined-in too and it was brilliant. Pierre took us around the Jewish quarter in which the Riad is situated and we got to meet his suppliers and see the parts of the souk and markets we wouldn't have done otherwise. We cooked far too much food though it was all delicious as we had expert instruction from Saida despite our lack or Moroccan arabic. In case you are wondering how the Riad got its name it is from the storks nesting on the palace walls that are easily visible from the wonderful terrace where we ate breakfast, lunch and dinner on different occasions. A real find.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splendia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Escapio, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.