This riad is a hidden gem. As riads go they never look like much from the outside, ah but then wait until you step inside and into a different world. You are given a warm welcome with mint tea and candied oranges. Then the capable and charming Pierre takes over and organizes an evening out on the town (according to preference in a traditional restaurant or a more modern setting) including chauffeur. He is also is in the know when it comes to things to do, where to shop or have a day at the spa.
The rooms transport you to a scene from Arabian Nights. The breakfast on the roof top with views of the snow covered Atlas is magnificent as is the fresh orange juice and scrumptious breakfast.
This is definitely a fine place to stay in Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Escapio, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech