We can't recommend this beautiful riad enough. In a great location in the south Medina, close enough to the souks, yet far enough away to be able to enjoy the riad's relaxing vibes. Pierre, the riad manager, was absolutely charming from the first minute and really made our experience unforgettable. From recommending restaurants, to providing private tours around the markets he really did make the difference. The room was spectacular, as was the food. All in all we had a wonderful stay and would definently recommend this to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Escapio, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech