My and my wife have been staying 5 nights at Dar Les Cigognes we had a wonderful room, a very personalised service, excellent restaurant. The Riad is also like a museum it is not Disney land but real.
The location is situated next to the actual kings palace and when we go from the Riad to the square we pass through very interrestibg quaters that are less touristy and very nice.
I can only advise you to book this Riad rather then going for resort hotels etc...
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Splendia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Escapio, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.