“A Sweet Oasis” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Les Jardins d'Henia

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Les Jardins d'Henia
You added Les Jardins d'Henia to your Saves list
34 Derb M'nabha - Kasbah, Marrakech, Morocco   |
Ranked #277 of 1,135 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Long Beach, CA
“A Sweet Oasis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2006

This beautiful, peaceful and easy going riad saved me! After booking a gross guest house on I-Escape and finding out it was small, hot and cramped and not a riad, I was forced to leave.

Fortunately, the lovely oasis Les Jardins d Henia (www.lesjardinsdhenia.com) was close by and I was able to obtain a suite for a very reasonable price! The staff was so kind and willing to assist. I wanted to take them all home with me when I left!

The traditional Moroccan shutters, tile and architecture was very nice. Two decent sized courtyards -- one with a beautiful pool and both with abundant plants and trees -- all kept me cool in spite of the high summer temperatures. The suite was large and stylish making me feel like a queen!

A yummy spread of breads, jams, etc. was served every morning at whatever hour I woke (included in the price) and good snacks, lunches and dinners were also available. After eating and sunning I indulged in a hummum, message and pedicure -- very skilled practitioners and also reasonable prices.

The riad is a quick cab ride (very cheap) to the main square and in the old city, so the 'flavor' of Marrakech is all around.

Although this riad is not five star and has a few quirks in aesthetics, it is definitely worth every penny. A home away from home. This sweet oasis was definitely a highlight of my month long trip overseas.

Business
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2006

Riad Najma was great. Just been taken over by a French woman. The decor was amazing, very Moroccan but not too over the top.It felt as though we were staying in a palace.The February sun was hot so we got to sun bathe on the roof terrace- great!
Breakfast could have been more varied. We got slightly fat on Pancakes every morning. It would have been good to have yoghurt, fruit and eggs sometimes.
Ignore the old reviews, the Riad Najma was the most beautiful place I have ever stayed in. We especially liked being in the Kasbah away from the craziness of the square.
We will definitely return to the Najma and Marrakech..

• Stayed February 2006