I stayed in this hotel as part of Topdeck's Moroccan Explorer trip. While I see myself as a traveler who's quite happy with the basics, this was just plain unacceptable.
- there was no hot water in the room and the shower head weren't working
- the aircon didn't work (while 45C outside)
- and what probably got to me the most was that the receptions staff is miserably unhelpful
- continental breakfast certainly nothing to write home about
- main square of Marrakesh 15-20 min walk away
At least the sheets and towels were clean, but that that's about the only good I have to say about Jnan El Harti.
If you're not forced to stay here try out the many other fabulous places in Marrakesh where the poeple are hospitable and the food amazing!
- Also Known As:
- Jnan El Harti Marrakech
- Jnan El Harti Hotel Marrakech