“Almost the worst hotel we had” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Le Tafilalet

We can't find prices for this hotel
Le Tafilalet
You added Le Tafilalet to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Avenue Abdelkrim El Khattabi, Route De Casablanca, Marrakech, Morocco   |
Ranked #460 of 472 Hotels in Marrakech
Amsterdam, Holland
“Almost the worst hotel we had”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2007

With rating this hotel a 2 instead a 1 I think I am large!.
The only place we stayed three days, and almost the worst. I must say that my room was o.k. Not too clean, taps leaking, but the bed was clean and there was hot water in the shower. But some of our group got worse. I saw myself a room with torn curtains, stains on the carpets ( as there were also on the carpets on the stairs). The bedcover was full of stains, as was the floor in the bathroom. As the hotelmanager said to our friends, a room not worth of accomodating guests. As a gesture all the group got the next day a big plate with fruits and a bottle of mineralwater in the rooms. The worst room was changed.
The distance to the citycentre was a good 20 minutes drive. The surroundings unattractive.
As opposite to the rooms, the food was very good. Every day different and tasty,nice waiters, a big difference to the rooms. The personal at the reception was unfriendly and very unwilling to help. When they tried to charge me for drinks I didn't have at the bar, they didn't believe me that the signature was not mine, although I was willing to sign again in front of them. Only interference of our guide helped me out.

• Stayed April 2007
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Le Tafilalet? Share your experiences!