Stepping into this Riad, through the large wooden door, reminded me of the book 'the secret garden'. It was like stepping into a piece of paradise. Beautiful rooms, roof terrace and exceptionally friendly staff who were always willing to help no matter how early or late it was. I would personally like to thank Cyril, lsmal, Aziz, Jimahl and all the other members of staff for making this trip such a wonderful experience.
- Also Known As:
- Riad De l`Orangeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Riad De l`Orangeraie Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored to its previous grandeur by a passionate team, this ancient Marrakech residence has been transformed into a Riad with a delightful ambiance. The seven spicy bedrooms, warm and colourful like their name, open onto two patios. The garden patio, where you can enjoy the flowers and aromatic plants while the fountain trickles in the background and the pool patio, an invitation to the art of relaxation, beside the sky blue mosaic pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Escapio so you can book your Riad l'Orangeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.