Our first visit to Marrakesch. Early February - 25 degrees, cloudless skies, excellent breakfast on the roof terrace. The accommodation in old traditional style is dressed in silk and brocades around an internal garden courtyard off which there is a plunge pool. So much to see and do. The staff could not be more attentive, helpful and friendly. We are now trying to find a retailer of the mattress in our suite. We have never slept so well! On arrival the Manager greeted us and explained the layout of the city and the whereabouts of the best places to visit. He also arranged an unforgettable trip to the Atlas Mountains, a visit to a Berber market followed by a two hour mule trekking experience. We have already recommended the Riad to our friends.
- Also Known As:
- Riad De l`Orangeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Riad De l`Orangeraie Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored to its previous grandeur by a passionate team, this ancient Marrakech residence has been transformed into a Riad with a delightful ambiance. The seven spicy bedrooms, warm and colourful like their name, open onto two patios. The garden patio, where you can enjoy the flowers and aromatic plants while the fountain trickles in the background and the pool patio, an invitation to the art of relaxation, beside the sky blue mosaic pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Escapio so you can book your Riad l'Orangeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.