We stayed at Riad L'Orangeraie two years ago and returned because it was so good. This time it was even better! Ismail and his staff were attentive to our needs and unfailingly generous in response to our requests. Breakfasts were sumptuous and delicious served on their roof terrace in idyllic surroundings. Dinner which we arranged on our last night was a spectacular traditional meal. Delicious. An aperitif was offered one evening in their atmospheric and cosy lounge. And, on Christmas Eve they organised an open bar and Moroccan sweets on the terrace and traditional musicians entertained (all at no extra charge) we had a wonderful time.
The rooms are beautifully fitted with lighting and fabrics that iterate a Moroccan flavour, and the shower is terrific. The Riad is positioned close to the souks, close to Jemaa El Fna, and close to one of the gates of the Medina so that it is easy to get about. There are lots do taxis (be prepared to bargain) at the gate and an ATM is there. Even with this central position the Riad was quiet and relaxing at all times. I cannot recommend this Riad highly enough.
- Also Known As:
- Riad De l`Orangeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Riad De l`Orangeraie Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored to its previous grandeur by a passionate team, this ancient Marrakech residence has been transformed into a Riad with a delightful ambiance. The seven spicy bedrooms, warm and colourful like their name, open onto two patios. The garden patio, where you can enjoy the flowers and aromatic plants while the fountain trickles in the background and the pool patio, an invitation to the art of relaxation, beside the sky blue mosaic pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Escapio so you can book your Riad l'Orangeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.