To be clear:
1. Great, very great building. Congratulations to the investors in creating this piece of art.
2. Perfect location in the middle of the Medina
3. Great experience in using a Hamam for the first time
4. Great, clean great-sized rooms with all possible services you need
5. Tailor-made, personal (mostly) service
So, yes, we would go back
The "if" is about food:
1. Breakfast is good to very good but eating 4 morning in a row the same thing (even if it was good) gets a bit "boring"
2. We had diner once. It was good, not great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Farnatchi has been written up as "The City's Most Luxurious Riad" - Food and Travel Magazine 2013, "The Ultimate Hideaway" - Harpers Bazaar January 2012 and "Best Luxury Riad" - Conde Nast Traveller 2011. Riad Farnatchi been created out of five small Riads in the heart of the oldest part of Marrakech, some of our walls go back over 400 years. Riad Farnatchi with just nine suites has the feel of a beautiful, highly individual, private house, but the facilities and service of a world class 5 star "boutique" hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Riad Farnatchi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Farnatchi Marrakech
- Riad Farnatchi Hotel Marrakech