This is our 2nd time in Marrakech, weve stayed at the 4 seasons which is amazing but we decided to extend our stay and the 4 seasons was full so we found this little gem!
On arrival, i was a wee bit thrown by the entrance and a bit apprehensive as its on a random market street with an abundance of mopeds and stalls but..... wow! First impressions are most deceiving...
This lovely wee boutique hotel is so quirky, but un a very Moroccan chic way.
The staff are so attentive and lovely, our room is very Moroccan, a wee bit aladdin esque but very stylish with it.
The food is fabulous but our 1 down fall is the breakfast... if you love croissants, bread, cheese and eggs, lovely but itd be nice to have more options, small smudge on the perfect score id give this place.
My high point was when i asked the lovely lady from the spa (who came round as we were sunbathing)
She was an absolute legend and managed to arrange the manicurist to come and do my hands and toes in the sun... amazing service.
Another small detail is that there is a slight lack of pools, we've spent most of our time on the lovely flowery, tree lined roof but there is only a tiny 4x16(ish) plunge pool.
There is a slightly larger pool downstairs but i cant comment as i never got there.
All in all... a fantastic few days, definitely worth checking out if youd like a wee taste of marrakech x
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Escapio and Otel so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.