We cannot rate this hotel highly enough. The staff made our stay so welcoming, and relaxing.
The roof top terrace was a delight, and the views looking over to the Atlas Mountains were stunning.
We ate every night (three) in the restaurant as the food was so good. As was the ambience we sat in.
My only complaint (slight) was the size of our room. But we had a door onto a fabulous courtyard with seats in it so it gave a feeling of a little more space. But would check on booking exactly how big your room will be.
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.