Dear La Sultana Hotel team!
Thank you very much for incredible 5 days indulgence at your beautiful property in Marrkaesh. My friends and I enjoyed our stay big time: great personalized service, great rooms, attentive, skilled staff members, fantastic terrace and efficient concierge suggesting and booking best restaurants in town. Location is perfect too, especially if you come for the first time and willing to discover Medina- medieval heart of Marrakesh. Everything you except from a five star boutique hotel - member of Small Luxury Hotels you will find there. The place gives you a feeling of private exotic manor (Vizir's riad) rather then a luxury hotel. Everything is unique and hand crafted. Owners have great sense of beauty and art. Nice paintings and artifacts all over the place.
Spa is very beautiful but therapists should pay bit more attention to details and techniques. Still nice.
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.