We went twice in our last day in Marrakech. It was a surprise got us the place was very close our Riad. It was a very sophisticated hotel with an amazing restaurant. In the lunch we enjoy the sunshine of Marrakech at the roof terrace we had little food and local beer. All was super and very well served. We asked to our waiter if would be possible to have a reservation for dinner and although they were full she managed to find a table for our dinner. The place was so especial that night, the singer song adorable arabic musics during out time there. We had very good food!
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Escapio and Otel so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.