We stayed for a few days and had a great time. Dinner was superb as well as the service. Clean and very comfortable place, with good location. Beautiful inside, a real gem. We agree with all the comments listed and highly recommend this hotel. Would also like to mention a wonderful Mr. Abdelmoula, who can can transport you to any place you like in Marrakesh for a very low fee. His taxi is usually stopped just outside of the La Sultana entrance (Mr. Abdelmoula mobile is 06 66 169 181). He is super honest and was driving us around for several days. He is local so can recommend good places to see and indeed showed us some interesting locations. We were really impressed with him so wanted to include him in this review in case someone would like to have an honest and pleasant guide in Marrakesh.
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Escapio, Venere and Otel so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.