The hotel itself is made up of a number of houses and the variety of architectural styles makes for a fascinating atmosphere.
The staff could not have been more friendly or efficient. Our dietary needs were understood and well catered for from the off, and with some thoughtfulness. The room (La dromaderie) was a hoot with an amazing bathroom and spotless.
Dinner around the pool and breakfast on the roof terrace were treats, as was the view down into the kasbah and the royal tombs.
We only had one night here as we were headed off to its sister hotel, but we will return.
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.