This riad stye hotel is just great, one of the best in town. Only 10 minutes from the medina centre, you can enjoy traditional architecture, food and comfort in a luxury way and with the finest service. Besides the inner pool and the spa centre, having your breakfast or just sunbathing on the roof terrace is simply a must. Our room ("La Cigogne") was amazing: pleasant and quiet sleep, always clean, very comfortable and an unexpected & wonderful hearth which made you feel just perfect. Don't get fooled by the street before the entrance of the hotel: remember in muslim culture luxury does not shine on the outside but in the inside!
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.