This hotel is great in every way. The local is fantastic,10 minutes from the medina centre. The style is very traditional and authentic, loads of lovely artifacts and magical little corners of peace, but also very luxurious. Nice ppol, alhtough a bit crowded during the afternoon. Our room was the apartment, a great option for a family of 4. Breakfast was really good on the terrace, but the dinner on the roof was truly outstanding - the tasting meal at around £60 per head without wine was a high cost but the food and location and service made is very special - highly recommended. Nothing to fault on this hotel; five star all the way!
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.