After staying at the Sofitel in Casablanca and Palais Royal in Fez we hadn't found the Moroccan experience we were looking for yet; that blend of traditional Moroccan elegance and hospitality delivered in a contemporary style. This place was just perfect. The four differently styled Riad courtyards, the historic entranceway, the beautiful pool, delightful rooftop restaurant. Everything worked so well. The service was fabulous and attentive. Will be recommending this to all our friends. The evening musician was fabulous and captivated our 2 year old who now owns an Oud.
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.