Myself and three friends recently stayed at the Sultana, we had rather a fraught journey over but on arrival at the Riad, all was quickly forgotten. The reception staff ushered us through and served us tea and pastries whilst they performed all the check in formalities for us. We were then shown to our beautiful rooms, these really were quite something. We ate in the restaurant upstairs, beautiful setting, the food was good but it probably didn't live upto the places we ate on the other nights. The pool in the courtyard is a haven from the heat and hustle and bustle of Marrakech, we always had a choice of sun loungers, this may have been due to the fact we were there in "low" season though. The treatments offered aren't cheap but certainly enable you to relax properly. The location of the Riad is excellent, only a 10 minute walk from the main square with all the Souks etc etc. In short, a great place to stay and I'd happily come back for another break.
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.