The reviews on this hotel are 100% true. The hotel is beautiful, the staff are attentive and the service was amazing. My husband and I had a mini weekend break and stayed 2 nights in the Pelican room. We also had our evening meal in the restaurant and were not disappointed. I particularly appreciated the musician who played throughout the evening and really put the ambience into the evening.
I'd like to give special thanks to the staff member ( Clark Kent lookalike with the glasses ) who ran after us when we were leaving to hand me my Iphone which I had mistakenly forgotten in the IPOD docking station - thank you.
Overall if u are looking for ultimate luxury, impeccable service and first class food, this is the hotel you should book. You will not be disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Escapio, Venere and Otel so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.