Hard to fault - impeccable service in beautiful surroundings, in the heart of Marrakech. Only downside is that the pool is separate from the rooftop 'sun bathing area'. This might be better in the middle of summer as the pool is in a tranquil, shaded area, but when we were there, at the end of May, it was a little cool.
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.