We stayed for 3 nights in a gorgeous, well apportioned room which was tastefully decorated but benefited from all mod cons. La Sultana is a boutique, authentic property which is beautifully designed and superbly located in the Kasbah area of the Medina. Our welcome consisted of fresh mint tea and delightful pastries followed by a tour of the hotel which is formed from the amalgamation of a number of raids. Breakfast was served by the pool or on the roof terrace. Food was wonderful and fresh. All the staff we encountered could not do enough for us and this hotel can not come more highly reccommeded.
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.