A magnificent hotel reflecting the indulgences of a bygone era. This is a beautifully renovated group of buildings that has become a single Riad. Our room was most opulent with all the fixtures and fittings (including Wi-Fi) that one could expect. Even the mini bar consumption of soft drinks was included.
Breakfast was served on the roof of the Riad and one could survey some of the kasbah including the Saadian Tombs which are next door. It's only a short walk to Jemaa-el-Fna square with its huge number of night time food stalls and the buzz of big and friendly crowds.
Hotel staff were most accommodating and our time here was memorable
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.