The hotel has some luxurious rooms and amazing surroundings with several courtyards and a roof terraces. The decorations in the room and bath-room are unique; it is like staying in the 1001 fair-tale places. The reception manager Saida is very friendly and super professional; she made our stay in the hotel enjoyable despite the problems with the room and the check-in process. The dinner is very good with nice service and beautiful surrounding near the pool.
The hotel is more suitable for couples without children. Furthermore, we missed that personal approach which we experienced at some other hotels of this price range. For instance, the service during the check-in process was unacceptable. Upon our arrival at 12:45, we were told that the Prestige double room we booked does not allow a child, so we had to take one of their suits with significant amount of additional charges. We accepted it, but had to wait more than 2½ hours for the room to be ready, even though we informed them that we have been up since 5:30 am and would really like to have our room as soon as possible. The elevator needs urgent service so it would not make such noise that clearly went through to this expensive suit. The staff at the breakfast is friendly, but it misses that extra level of genuine engagement. A normal taxi from airport without any bargain cost 50 MAD. The hotel charged us 380 MAD for a very old & dirty car to pick us up from the airport. The benefit was that there was no problem to find the hotel. The street immediately outside of the hotel was dirty, smelling of garbage and crowded.
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.