We stayed at la Sultana for 3 nights. It met every expectation and beyond.
The rooms are absolutely beautiful. The amenities superb. Staff is discreet but very friendly and helpful. I give this hotel and A+ or 5 star rating.
Our guide, arranged through the hotel: Ahmed, cell 0021266241241 was very knowledgeable and just great. Our taxi driver Abdelmoula mobile 0666169181 was equally wonderful. Both very honest and honorable people.
Marrakech felt safer than any city I have been to-and I have been to many.
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.