My wife and me spend 5 beautifull days in La Sultana, Marrakech for our 5-year wedding anniversary. We slept in Suite La Panthere. Everything was absolutely perfect and romantic: a 1001night fairytaill. With a climax: a Massage and Spa for two in Spa La Sultana (PlaiSir Absolu). Mouna and Tirzam were incredible. Absolutely relaxing. Dream we hoped for, come true. Thanks all the crew from La Sultana (but specially Mouna and Tirzam). It’s quite a lot of money. But it’s absolutely worth it. Staff is so attentive. 100% recommended.
P&A from The Netherlands
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Escapio and Otel so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.