A colleague and I roughed it at a modest riad for five nights and then splurged at La Sultana for one. From the moment we entered, we felt like princesses in a palace. The decor was extraordinary, and the welcoming staff treated us like the royalty we had instantly become. Breakfast was sumptuous, dinner by the pool ultra picturesque, food delicious and the oud player gifted with stamina and a charming repertoire. My dip in the pool at 8 am allowed me to work off the previous night's dinner. Our room was out of a fairy tale and the rest of our brief time there was spent photographing every exotic nook and cranny. Destined to become one of my Top 10.
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.