Excellent location, fifteen minutes walk from the souks and the square. So you feel you are in the middle of everything yet when you enter the hotel you are in a calm oasis. The staff could not be more helpful or attentive without being intrusive. We stayed in the Le cigne (the Swan) room - it was wonderful! Roof terrace is a delight with fabulous views of the Atlas Mountains. We would stay there again if visiting Marrakech and do not hesitate in recommending it to others. Thanks for a superb experience!
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.