We have just come back from a wonderful break at La Sultana in Marrakech. The hotel is beautiful, the room (a junior suite) was spacious and decorated to a very high standard. The food was fantastic, but the thing that really made it stand out was the wonderful staff, they were incredibly attentive and friendly and really made you feel welcome and at ease. It is our first stay at an SLH and we certainly plan to go to another. Anyone thinking of visiting Marrakech or just going to a great hotel for a luxury break will not be disappointed with this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.