The hotel is amazing. It is hidden down a small allley and through a door into a beautiful oasis. Each room is unique and well appointed. Had dinner in the restaurant and the meal was lovely. The staff was great and were very helpful with arranging a car for an early morning airport transport and having a small meal delivered to the room at 6:15 a.m. The roof top seating and bar is great to watch the sunset and people watch while having a pot of mint tea. The hotel belongs to the "Smalll Luxury Hotels of the World" group and deservingly so.
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.