As the taxi dropped us off on the busy street I thought he had taken me to the wrong place but in fact the hotel is located on the busy Kashbah street which can be hectic. It's full of life which people buying selling and cars, motorbikes and bikes flying past.... Then you enter La Sultana and it couldn't be further away from that atmosphere. It's peaceful, beautifully decorated and truly out of this world. The welcome we received was excellent. We were given a tour of the hotel and served mint tea and Moroccan cakes on the roof top. I was in in rush to get to the room as I was enjoying the tea and the surroundings. Then when we saw the room we were thrilled it was so beautiful and everything you needed is there, iPod docking station, DVD player, all the usual extra slippers robe etc. Bathroom was spacious and the bed was so comfortable. It's by the far the best 5 star hotel we have ever stayed in. I'm sad to leave but look forward to returning. The staff go out of their way for all their guests.
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.