The hotel is ok located if you want to stay in the Medina, but frankly it's nicer outside. The rooms, service, staff, spa, etc. is simply not good. This should be not more than a 2-3 star hotel. Disappointing and not worth the price at all.
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.