Our family (3 children) spend a lovely full week at la Sultana this fall. The staff was great with the kids and the service was perfect, making our holiday a very peaceful and pleasant one. We were initially planning to spend 3 days then try another hotel in the Palmeraie but after 3 days there we decided to finish the week in this riad.
Rooms were great, and we would highly recommend the appartment, which is gorgeous. Very important for us, the place is quiet and extremely clean. In a word, it was a real treat.
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.