We booked a honeymoon special with the basic room for 3 nights which includes hamman + 30mins massage each. It's pretty good value.
The Riad Hotel is beautiful. One of the most beautiful & quaint places we've stayed. Chill out on the roof, besides the pool and the awesome spa.
The only disappointment would be our room. As it's the cheapest it's the ugliest :( we had a nosy of the suites and they are amazing. I guess u pay for what u get.
Attention to detail lacks a bit for a 5* hotel but they are very tentative. Well done Khalaid! You made our stay very enjoyable.
Food is ok. But nothing to rave about. Especially for a 5* hotel.
If u can afford it, don't book the Cigonge Room.
Oh. They also forgot to pick us up at the airport but that's no big deal. They arrived 15mins after we called them.
Overall an enjoyable stay.
- Also Known As:
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel
- La Sultana Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel La Sultana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Royal Palaces, La Sultana is over a combination of 5 riads.Featured in Elle Decoration for its gorgeous interiors, this member of SLH is a stylish retreat set in flower-filled courtyards. Elegant and sophisticated, each of the individually decorated rooms and suites captures the essence of old Marrakech with vaulted ceilings, antiques and objects d’art. Guests can also enjoy the spa, an outdoor heated pool and a fantastic roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your La Sultana Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.