“Great day out for kids of all ages!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #51 of 150 things to do in Marrakech
Kinshasa
4 attraction reviews
“Great day out for kids of all ages!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We went to Aqua fun club with children aged 2, 4, 6, and 8 years and all of them had a great day. There really is something available for all ages.

Water and all facilities were very well maintained and extremely clean.

We got to the park around noon and it was empty, so no line ups to face at all. By the time we left at 3pm, you could see that the park was really filling up.

Visited June 2014

Worthing, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
“The best hotel I've ever stayed in, very underrated go there!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

This hotel was just amazing, the pictures do not do it justice. There are so many pools for adults and children and at night they are cleaned constantly. I went there in early May so it was quiet, sometimes one of the pools was not even used in the day but the staff would still scrub every inch of it. The slides as well, clean, safe and so much fun. The hotel was so cheap we did not expect much, when I got there I was shocked at how beautiful it was. The rooms were pristine and cleaned every day, the floors were sparkling and the food was great with a huge variety that changed every day. I cannot fault one thing about this hotel, all I can say is you have to see it to believe it! Thank you so much!

Visited May 2014
“Sooo much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Went with my best friend for a weeks girlie holiday. Was the best holiday had in years! Food was great, animation team were awesome which made the holiday amazing! Shows great, my only gripe was the bar seemed to run out of booze every night, but after a moan they would sort it out. This is a great place for fames, friends etc! Overall absolutely fab!!

“Awful aqua park and hotel management!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Me and my family, we visited Aqua Fun Club from 22nd May till 2nd June 2014 but were extremely disappointed. We booked this resort because of our daughter who is keen on extreme sports and loves water slides. She is 120cm tall but she is 8-year old. First Choice website informed us that the child must be at least 120cm tall to use the slides but did not inform us about other restriction – child must be at least 10-year old to use the slides. We signed declaration on the spot that it is our responsibility but it did not help at all. Then she had right to use only children/baby slides plus 3 family slides, that is all from the advertised 21 slides. Slides opening time is from 10:00 to 18:00 but not all of the slides were open that time, slide towers 2 and 4 (extreme slides) were opened at different times of the day, from 14:00 till 16:30 which was annoying and yet we had to pay full price not only for us adults but for the child as well. The slides that were working were nice but there weren't enough rubber rings or dinghies.
Child disco started at 21:15, then continues with the show for adults to 23:30. So loud that practically difficult to fall asleep before finishing, but that's not all, 7:30 to 8:00am starts playing music around the pool, enough loud to awaken each of as.
The rooms are good and clean, cleaned every day, but not supplied in time. Several times brought us clean towels before or even after supper.
Flooring around the pools is very dangerous and slippery when wet. My daughter fell several times, and I even broke my front tooth as wearing glass when slipped I hit tooth on the glass cup.

Visited May 2014
london
14 attraction reviews
“Not all slides open”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We visited in the June - a whole bunch of us but was extremely disappointed. Not all of the slides were open, some were opened at different times of the day which was annoying and yet we had to pay full price 250 dh. The slides that were working were ok. There weren't enough rubber rings or dinghies. Tip. Its cheaper after 14.00 - price is 200. Lockers cost 50 dhs + 50 deposit. It also has shower and changing room facilities. One in our party loved it....plus I injured my shoulder when a dinghy turned over whilst on the slide.