“Review for the Aqua Fun Park” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 140 things to do in Marrakech
Rochester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Review for the Aqua Fun Park”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We took a bus (no 25 from Beb Sidi Mimoun - 7 dirhams each) to Aqua Fun Club. It takes about 15 minutes to get there on the bus from the centre of marrakech (old town). It isn't cheap at 250 dirhams each / £20 each but it is great fun. There are lots of water slides around the park. My 13 year old son isn't the best swimmer but he was able to go on all of the slides as the water you land in isn't very deep at all. Obviously you still need to supervise children but it put my mind at ease. The lifeguards are excellent and very observant. You need to have different inflatables for the various slides - for one, two, three or four people. Some of them are a little scary (well I screamed and my son laughed at me!) but sooo fun. The yellow slide and the half pipe are brilliant. There are also smaller pools for younger children to paddle in. Lots of places to sit or sunbathe. You can also get cold drinks (including beer). Recommended.

1 Thank Emma R