“Highly recommended guide” 5 of 5 stars

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Highly recommended guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

I visited Morocco with Mohamed as my guide last year. This was my third trip with Mohamed. We stayed in a number of places - Mohamed tailored the trip to meet the requirements of my friend and I. As well as showing me all that the moutains and Morocco has to offer along with a very real insight into the Moroccan culture. As a guide, Mohamed is knowledgable, fun and consistently reliable. I don't have to worry about a thing when I travel with him! Since my visit, I have recommended Mohamed to my friend, who also enjoyed a trip tailored specially for them. I would strongly recommend Mohamed to anyone visiting Morocco if you want a unique, tailored experience and to learn about the real Morocco.

Visited December 2013

“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2014

Recently returned from a trek up Mt Toubkal with Mohamed as our guide, he is a brilliant guide with a great sense of humour. He always kept you upto date with what was going on and encoraged the slower members of our trip which means everyone made it to the top. The trek we took included a climb to the second highest peak in the area which was actually more fun to climb than Toubkal although harder. Well worth doing though if you get chance. Along with the cook which joined us and another guide (also called Mohammed) the whole trip was a success - just once piece of advice, never play cards with Mohammed, he is remarkably good at calling your bluff. All in all, a great trip and I would recommend him to anyone. Everything just ran smoothly and meant the only thing you had to concentrate on was getting up the mountain. Thanks again for everything. Mark

Visited October 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Mount Toubkal Trek - Hard but worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2014

I recently traveled into the High Atlas Mountains on a trek to the summit of Toubkal. Out guide Mohamed was fantastic. He was extremely knowledgeable and caring and his competence inspired confidence in all of us and helped me especially make it to the summit on what I found to be a very difficult climb. I think we all felt safe in his expert hands. We were also accompanied by a great team of cooks, assistant guides and muleteers who added to the experience and took extremely good care of us and catered to our needs very well. The scenery was amazing and inspiring and the company of my travelling companions a true delight! I would definitely recommend this trek to others, even though the terrain presented some big challenges, for me at least. I made it to the top and have both Mohamed and my companions to thank for their encouragement and help. Thanks Mohamed and I hope to make it back to Morocco some day for another trip with you. Christine K

Visited October 2014
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Fabulous guide”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2014

Climbed Mount Toubkal with Mohamed and it was a great experience. He was a fantastic guide. There was a freak storm several days before we set off and the Toubkal peak was covered in snow. We didn't have winter climbing gear but Mohamed somehow managed to procure 16 pairs of crampons and we made it to the top! Excellent guide. I would recommend him to anyone. (The trip was in Sept 2014 and booked with Exodus)

Visited September 2014
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Very thankful to the guides...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2014

I went on a trip in the High atlas with guide Mohamed. The trip started a little bit difficult. The luggage was lost on the airport. Mohamed made sure that somebody helped me with getting my luggage back and arranged a taxi to the overnight place, so that I was still able to join the trip.
The days after; I had a beautiful walk in the High atlas. Nice overnight places, and especially the nights at Mt. Toubkal Base camp were amazing. All those stars... And lets not forget the food; everyday Mohamed and his crew prepared breakfast, lunch and diner for us; all accompanied with real Morrocan mint tea!
The walk to the summit was very nice; guided by two leaders; so nobody would walk alone.
I want to thank Mohamed and Hussain for all their effort to give us an unforgettable walk! Thanks!

Visited September 2014